There are many things to consider when staying at a hotel with family. The following is a list of what you need to know in order to make the most out of your stay:
- Hotels in Florence can be very expensive, so it is important to do your research and book well in advance if possible.
- Many hotels offer breakfast included in the price of the room, which can save you some money each morning. However, there are also plenty of cafes and bakeries nearby where you can get breakfast for much less.
- Be sure to ask about parking availability before booking – many hotels charge an extra fee for parking on site. There are usually cheaper (and sometimes free) options available within walking distance or via public transportation connections.
- If traveling with small children, inquire about cribs or Pack’n’Plays being made available; often times they will not be mentioned as an option online but can typically be arranged by contacting the hotel directly.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourselves! This trip should be a fun and relaxing experience for everyone involved.
Hotel for families in Florence Italy
There are countless hotels in Florence that would be perfect for a family vacation. While it may seem daunting to choose one, there are some factors you can consider beforehand to make the decision easier. Some families might prefer staying close to the city center so they can easily walk around and explore all the gorgeous sights Florence has to offer. Other families might prefer staying out of town in order to enjoy more peace and quiet away from busy streets. There is something for everyone in Florence. Florence, Italy offers a rich heritage of cultural and historical sites to visit, as well as a large number of modern attractions. The city is renowned for its art, architecture, and gastronomy, making it an ideal destination for culture enthusiasts. An ideal hotel for families in Florence Italy offers elegant suites and services for you and your entire party.
Is Florence worth visiting with kids?
Florence is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world for many reasons: its monuments, artworks, and historical buildings make it a unique city that attracts visitors from all over. Florence also has plenty of attractions and activities perfect for families traveling with kids – here are our favorites!
1) The Uffizi Gallery is a must-see attraction in Florence; with stunning works by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Botticelli on display, it’s no wonder this gallery draws millions of visitors every year. However, what many people don’t know is that children under 18 years old can enter for free when accompanied by an adult – which makes it a great place to take your little ones! There are even activity books specifically designed for children available at the entrance to help them learn more about the artwork on display.
2) Another great family-friendly attraction in Florence is Il Museo della Scienza e della Tecnologia ‘Leonardo da Vinci’. This museum houses dozens of interactive exhibits covering everything from physics to anatomy, making learning fun for both kids and adults alike.
3) If you’re looking for a more relaxed activity to do with your little ones, head over to the Giardino dei Semplici botanical garden. It’s free to enter and there are plenty of shaded areas where you can relax while enjoying the different plants and flowers on display.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Travel category